.
Day 4 – Catch sunrise at Hehuan Shan & Green green grassland - A paper plane story
Monday 3 November 2014@3:40 pm
My story. My life


Day 4 – Catch sunrise at Hehuan Shan & Green green grassland 

We booked the Ego bus through the minsu to catch the sunrise at Hehuan Shan. So we woke up at 3.30am and waited for the Ego bus to come and fetch us. It was really damn freaking cold. I thought I was able to endure it because I went Emei Shan last time and it was 3°C and I felt alright so I will be able to tahan this time round as well. But I was so wrong. The temperature is 3.1°C and the weather got worst later on. When we reached the viewing point at Hehuan Shan, it was still too misty thus we couldn’t see the sunrise and then it started to rain heavily so no choice, we had to end our trip and go back to our minsu. The rain and strong wind makes the cold unbearable. 

The minsu provides breakfast. I love their bread and jam and milk tea. I’m not a fan of jam but their jam is really nice. Next, we went to CingJing Farm at green green grassland 青青草园. Vienna provide complimentary ride up to the entrance of the green green grassland. Thank God if not it will be a really long walk up the hill. We brought our student card so get to buy the tickets at student price for NT$120. Remember to stamp your hand with their ink stamp so that you can enter the other parts of the farm. If you come during the cherry blossom period, there is one whole stretch of road filled with cherry blossom tree. But by the time we went, they withered already. 










After walking the 青青草园, we went to the small shopping area to have our lunch. There’s a lavender store, tried the lavender and rose ice cream. Two scope for NT$90 and the scopes are really big, totally worth it and the taste is not bad. There’s nothing much to do at Cingjing, so we just slack in the room the whole night.
 



Labels: