.
Day 14 – Dip dye my hair at Ximending - A paper plane story
Monday 3 November 2014@5:28 pm
My story. My life



Day 14 – Dip dye my hair at Ximending

We went to eat breakfast at the dumpling store near our hotel. I think the food is average so up to you if you wanna eat there. 




After which, we went to Ximending to do our hair. There’s a lot of hair salon at Ximending but there’s one hair salon that attracts me. I’m not that kind that will go for famous hair salon or those that look very atas. I prefer those cozy kind haha. So the hair salon I went to is Sozo hair salon.

 It was crowded and there was no hairdresser free at that moment to attend to me so they asked that we come back later. We went during the weekend that’s why it’s much crowded thus I would recommend that you make a reservation if you wanna do your hair during the weekends.  

So we came back to the salon after a while. The hairdresser that attended to us is called Merci.  I wanted to dip dye my hair blue so we were like discussing what kind of blue I want. She even went to find pictures of the hair colour to make sure is the blue that I want. In order to see the colour, you have to bleach your hair. Since I have never bleached my hair before, I have to bleach a few times. So while my hair is been bleached, Dawn got a hair treatment and her hair cut. In the end I had to bleach my hair about 4 times before I could dye my hair. Sat in the hair salon for 6 hours or so. 

Thankful that Dawn didn’t complain. There’s a personal TV so at least I could kill some boredom.  I really like the end product of my hair. Heard that bleaching of the hair will be quite smelly or so but no leh no smell at all throughout the whole 6 hours and my hair smell so nice at the end haha. I don’t know what she applied at the end. For my hair it cost me NT$3240. I really like the service I got so next time you can ask for the hairdresser Merci. I highly recommend her haha. 





Tada! The end prouct - dip dye blue

I was damn hungry when we left the hair salon. We went to queue for cheese potato. I’m a cheese lover so I will like it. The cheese is not like nacho cheese, not that thick. It’s more liquid like but I still like it haha. Next went to eat Ah zhong mian xian. It’s very peppery which I like haha. It’s really nice, must try. But Dawn doesn’t like both the cheese potato and ah zhong mian xian, so at the end it’s still up to your personal taste.
 







Labels: