.
Day 13 – Underground mall, dance class at HRC - A paper plane story
Monday 3 November 2014@5:22 pm
My story. My life




Day 13 – Underground mall, dance class at HRC 

We decided to sleep in today, before getting up for lunch and going underground mall to buy our shoes. Had KFC for lunch, the fries is nice but for chicken I prefer Singapore’s. It’s our last round shopping at underground mall. I waited till we finished going to all the night markets before coming here to buy shoes. I thought I would buy shoes at night market but turns out the underground is the better place to buy shoes for me. 

At night I went to try the dance class at HRC Main studio.

Getting there: Take train to Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall Station. Come out of exit 1, turn left where the Cooperative bank is, and turn right and walk straight all the way till into a building. There’s a HRC signboard so you will know it is located in the basement of that building.

Price of a single class is NT$350. I was early for class so went to find another dance studio which is located nearby as well. It’s call Dance soul. For Dance soul, you have to exit from exit 2, walk straight all the way of an alley. You have to enter a building as it’s located at the back of the building. The price of a single class is NT$350 as well. The timing clash so I only went for dance class at HRC.

I shall not comment how the class is, if you really wanna know, go and try it yourself haha






Labels: