.
Day 15 – Last minute shopping -A paper plane story
Monday 3 November 2014@5:38 pm
My story. My life



Day 15 – Last minute shopping
 
There is a cosmed shop near our hotel so we went there to buy some mask or beauty product. We didn’t buy a lot because we found a shop at ximending which sells even more cosmetic product. There’s a stall near the cosmed shop that sells porridge so we went there to eat. The porridge was not bad but I bought noodles instead. If only we found this stall earlier haiz. It’s the last day we can try already. 





Liyi Tai yang bing that i ordered through the hotel. It's damn nice!


We went to the shop at ximending that sells more cosmetic stuff. Actually it’s like a department store, 2 stories. We forgot where it was located and it took a while for us to find it and I forgot what the name of the shop is. There’s so much cosmetic stuff I wanna buy that Singapore don’t have but I’m running low in cash. Totally control myself from buying haiz. I should have brought more money. 

In the end bought my backpacks from the underground mall, really happy with what I got plus I got to bargain a bit. 

There are a lot of bubble tea shops in Taiwan and they are so cheap. The most famous one is 50 . I don’t deny that it is nice but I think it’s overrated. There are a few others that are nicer or equally nice but not that popular.  So yeah, don’t limit yourself just to one brand, try some others as well. 

As we didn’t want to waste our last night away in the hotel watching tv, we decided to go shilin night market. Mainly because I wanted to try the long long ice cream but shilin don’t have = (  only dan shui lao jie have. Totally regretted not trying that time when we went dan shui lao jie haiz. Oh well, so we just walk around, mostly window shopping. 






Our flight is a morning flight but yet we stayed up late to watch tv instead of resting early. Taiwan has so many tv channels to watch from, can’t decide what to watch.
 

Labels: