.
Day 16 – Fly back to Singapore - A paper plane story
Monday 3 November 2014@5:41 pm
My story. My life



Day 16 – Fly back to Singapore

We booked a taxi through the hotel to send us to the airport. I think we need to book 2 days in advance? The cab fare cost NT$980.  So remember to save money for transportation to the airport for the last day. The receptionist gave us a morning call at 4am. We were told that the taxi will come at 5.15am but when we went down earlier the taxi was already there, I guess they are quite punctual so we won’t miss our flight.

I can’t believe we are leaving already. I couldn’t sleep in the taxi even though I’m tired so I just watch out of the window. When we left it was still dark. I remember when we reached on the first day it was dark and so when we left on the last day, it’s dark as well. Watch the sky turning bright, the city waking up. 





Suddenly I thought of a phrase that is frequently used in Chinese compo - 带着依依不舍的心情离开 haha
So, this marks the end of my Taiwan trip. Hope the information that I listed helps you in planning your trip =)

P.S Don’t bother asking me any questions cause I think I will be quite lazy to reply haha or maybe I will be kind enough to reply haha who knows XD
 


Labels: